- The 24th marked the 10th anniversary of my grandmother's death, but, more happily, the 11th birthday of my JUJU BEE. I love you, Juliet.
- I cannot stop sneezing. I think it's the tree sex. I woke up this morning and my throat was sore and I have sneezed PRETTY much nonstop since. Fuckers.
- I had a fannnntastic time with my Hedgies this weekend. Amanda, Gene, Savannah & Big Alex came up and we went to Mudthawr. Jim stayed over too. It was TONS of fun. Gene got beat like a baby seal. Saw nifty things. I got an AWESOME basket. It's for feasting. It has two wine holders, and a covered compartment for foods. It's got one of the ugliest cloth patterns inside (very 70s, like, cut limes and lemons) and it's so ugly that I think I like it. Got to see mah Katrina and a lot of other people :D :D Twas cool. Excellent job, Owynn!
- While watching Tropic Thunder last night, Savannah & I cleaned my damned Medieval Moccasins. They had been caked in mud since we went to MD faire. Was gross. They're black again. It's amazing. I still need to resole the bottoms better. After we cleaned them, I put them on and was like "vat is dees lump?" and found out there was still quite a bit of mud between the sole and the shoe. Ew.
- I am watching Juliet bath. She's so zen. I love that cat so much.
- I got woken up this morning by a Firenze bath. Kinda like "Lady. You feed me. Those others with the thumbs out there? They don't realize. Feed me. *licklicklicklick*". Fuzzbutt is the only cat who really licks me. She's a riot.
- My face. Is sneezie. Zyrrteecc kicckkk innn...
- I am also sleepie. We went to Topps Diner and now I'm fat. *urp*
- Oh, I got a call from my oral surgeon, since I totally forgot about the appointment last Friday, whooops. Apparently I had a neuroma
. He was like "do you bite your lips often?" HAHAHA. Yes. All the time. They can occur near scar tissue too, and it was right where my last mucocele was. So chances were, I bit the healing scar. I am not surprised. After he removed it though, I suddenly have a LOT more feeling back in that part of my lip. (after the mucocele was removed, I had nerve damage, something they tell you can happen.) I can now tell where the edge of my lip is and where my chin begins. Makes putting on chapstick & lipstick easier again. Ha. :)
And for all you naysayers, I am in NJ for a while. Schedule is as follows:
3/30 - Monday - NJ. Up to Wayne for a deposit & an oil change.
3/31 - Tuesday - NJ. Go to NY for D&D.
4/1 - Wednesday - NJ
4/2 - Thursday - Chill with De, Grey's date with Ammre, NJ
4/3 - Friday - NJ
4/4 - Saturday - Party at a friend's.
4/5 - Sunday - Recover? NJ
4/6 - Monday - NJ
4/7 - Tuesday - NJ, then to NY for D&D at night.
4/8 - Wednesday - MD travelin'
4/9 - Thursday - MD
4/10 - Friday - MD, then Virhinya.
4/11 - Saturday - Virginnie, Bottlin' the beer we made.
4/12 - Sunday - Virginnie, Easter. Then back up to MD?
4/13 - Monday - MD
4/14 - Tuesday - NJ, then NY to D&D at night.
4/15 - Wednesday - NJ
4/16 - Thursday - NJ
4/17 - Friday - NJ/NY - Squeezing my fat ass into pretty bridal dresses
4/18 - Saturday - NJ
4/19 - Sunday - NJ (oh, my mother's anniversary. Joy. Rapture.)
4/20 - Monday - NJ
4/21 - Tuesday - NJ/NY for D&D At night
4/22 - Wednesday - NJ
4/23 - Thursday - NJ
4/24 - Friday - NJ Deanne & Teenoo's bday.
4/25 - Saturday - Partay.
4/26 - Sunday - Recovery. NJ
4/27 - Monday - NJ
4/28 - Tuesday - NJ/NY for D&D at night
4/29 - Wednesday - MD?
So I am home. See.