- It took me 30 minutes to go 1.5 miles this morning. So when I hit exit 145, i FLEW onto 280. I never tried going to work that way, but I figured anything would be better than the current parking lot I was sitting in. It wasn't good for a normal route (WAY out of the way) but in stand still traffic? DEFINITELY better. I felt bad cause my aunt was alone for a while covering phones and her clients tend to be verbose, so I'm sure the phones were going nuts. Not much I could do. I want to live closer to work. *sigh* I took that 3 minute commute SO for granted back in the day.
- I had to get phlebotomized today. Damned vampires. I fasted for 16 hours for it. Well, more like, 18, but whatever. I got the NEW girl who was filling out information to put me in the system. Then like, no one knew how to process a check. *boggle* THEN! I had a balance from 2004? Whatever. I paid it. Then the lil' chick who poked me did a not so wonderful job. I normally NEVER bruise. I barely bleed once they take the needle out of me. I am a clotting queen. I kept bleeding and NOW??? My vein is like, big and blue and not happy with me and like, trying to escape. It is SO going to bruise. Not to mention I feel "off" cause I feel something is wrong in my arm. Bleck.
- Getting tattooed tonight. HUZZAH! I'm picking up Keri, and Jim will be with too! YAY! Finish this bisch up!
- I am so sleepie. I had pizza since the vampires took so long, and now I wanna slip into a greasy carb coma. I need awakey time.
- Work is nUtZo. Shit can't stop coming in, it's insane! *kicks other people* Some people are losing their houses, and CLEARLY I am dealing with the people buying those houses.
- I really need to do a Lush update. Kim gave me a sample of I Should CoCo
, but I don't think I should coco. Cause while it smells like everything that is awesome in the Almond Joy bar, it doesn't lather, and it doesn't really, clean. AND it leaves coconut everywhere. I do, however, LOVE that I still smell like coconut. What they need is to make this a bath bomb or something. It gets ♥. I have to remember to add that to my chart, and update the rest o' mah stuffs.
- I have to go to the pharmacy later too. YARG. I fucking live there.
- I wish I had an ice pack for my elbow. I haven't felt like this since I was anemic. Mew. I just had two Rice Krispie treats hoping it'll elevate my blood sugar or something. I barely gave them any blood! Feckers.
- I bought Tetris for my phone. OH YES. For the first time since my cell phone ownage, I have a game for my phone. BYE BYE BATTERY LIFE! It made dealing with the vampires better. I'd have gotten Bejeweled, but EW, they wanted a MONTHLY payment. Whatevs.