- Went out to lunch with my mom. She got me a really neat pashmina at a street festival in NYC. It's got velvet roses on it and such. I digs it! She's threatening to come to faire. I told her she should get her ass out the house.
- Apparently my stepfather got the second head growing off his face lasered off. Thank god. It started out small, but then like. I don't know how he was able to SEE. That kinda big. And it was sort of like TWO. Weird. Anyrate. GONE.
- She's annoyed at my father for whatever reason today. Woo.
- Lately, I have had some interesting conversations that I hope have taken root. We can only hope.
- I did laundry last night and no longer have the Pennsic FUNK chillin around me.
- MARYLAND INVASION
. It's set to happen September 26/27/28. I am there. I am going to see my Hedgies. You people do what you want. Every year I make some attempt to organize this and every year I get a horrid headache about it. Although last year's headache yielded in a fantastic free hotel room. I haven't decided if I'm finding a place to store my body with someone who lives close to the faire, or if I'm finding a hotel room or what. When I figure that out, I will post. :)
- My boss took a picture of me next to my mom's car. He said it was picture perfect. *boggle* He's crazy. An old governor used to call him "Bill with the camera". So true. So true.
- There is nothing to say about how ordinary your life is, when your friend calls you to see if you may be available to pick up horse skeet. AWW SKEET SKEET. *grins*
- I have figured my next truly free weekend is the second weekend of December. IT IS AUGUST. Everything else has a temporary hold on it.
- I have uploaded Draven's videos from karaoke. I have one more to do of Steph, but I went to bed uploading Draven's last one.
- Still feeling walled in. I'm working on it. Things are in motion. So, time will tell.
- I am dressed up today. Wearing the cute shoes Tia got me
and a skirt with slits up the sides, and a blazer & a bright blue tank top. Make up, hair, jewelry. WOO. Hey, if the Mister is going to take a picture of me, today was a good day. I love these shoes. So far, so good. I don't wanna run a marathon in them, but they are comfie as far as heels go.
- Sometimes I hate being a girl. That whole skipping my period thing is one of them. *bleeds to death* The multiple orgasm thing, while fantastic, doesn't really make up for it.
- I have to pack a bag for faire tonight. For the gym too since Keri seems to think I should work out before walking faire *grins* Lies, I just want to see her and the gym is a great hang out spot. Besides, I'm sure the people around us have missed our inordinately loud conversations about our sex lives.
- Keri keeps asking me to marry her. I'm thinking about it. She kisses like WHOA and is a hot, young, blond. *ponder*
- Hm. Fin. For now....