- Grant Access
- Track Account
- Gift Paid Account
Consider yerself warned. This is MY journal and YOU don't have to read it.
If you slam me, or god forbid, one of my friends in a comment, prepare to get your ass ripped wide open by my entire friends list. I have nerdy friends with time on their hands. Bring.It.On.
Moodtheme by hobbitofkobol
True story, about my default user pic. No, it is not some sort of BubbleYum bubblegum on steroids with spikes. Although, that'd be cool. I am not that talented. It is a cocktail umbrella. The orginal is here and you can see it is clearly an umbrella. I was spinning it with my tongue (see, now THAT is talent) and obviously making a goofie face. I love this picture though. It'll always make me smile.
When is YOUR LJ friend's birthday?
Who's unfriended your ass lately?
Who's talking smack 'boutcha?
Juliet, 03.24.98 - 08.18.14
Lexington 03.25.97 - 07.13.07
- 35 years old.
- enjoys sleep. a lot.
- plays well with others
- is insecure
- misses Juliet and Lexington more than words could ever say
- is financially screwed 98% of the time
- enjoys a good war
- is sarcastic
- loves to leave hickeys
- goes to and/or works at NYRF and MDRF annually
- was an ezwhore
- spends too much time online
- queen of rocking the mood roller coaster
- enjoys some crack
- is a cuddle slut
- likes kissing
- is married to drakeinsilver
- shares too much information
- is a Giants fan. yaay foozeball
- hates hypocrites and liars but realizes everyone is one at some point
- wishes she could add more interests
- travels the country on LJ world tours.
- used to live with Firenze, Absinthe and their human...
- ...but now I live with 3 men and 1 other women in one house in MD.
- misses New Jersey & New York like air at times
- thinks laughter is a good cure
- is a total Lushie
- thinks more people should listen to others
- loves a good quote
I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true.
I am not bound to succeed,
but I am bound to live by the light that I have.
I must stand with anybody that stands right,
stand with him while he is right,
and part with him when he goes wrong.
"Your tongue is your ambassador"
Random Fortune Cookie....
"To dream of the person you would like to be,
is a waste of the person you are."
Random sign in Philly, from the Unitarian Universalist Assoc.
I am weary, and I a stranger,
Lead me to the land of angels,
Be my eyes in time of darkness,
Be my shield against hosts of faery,
Be my wings till I find my home.
Alexander Carmichael's "Carmina Gadelica" ("Charms of the Gaels")
Computer games don't affect kids.
I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all run around in a darkened room,
munching pills and listening to repetitive music...
Go then, there are other worlds than these.
Jake, The Dark Tower I
From the backstabbing co-worker to the meddling sister-in-law,
you are in charge of how you react to the people and events in your life.
You can either give negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead.
Take control and choose to focus on what is important in your life.
Those who cannot live fully often become destroyers of life.
Evil needs to be pondered just as much as good,
for good and evil are ultimately nothing
but ideal extensions and abstractions of doing,
and both belong to the chiaroscuro of life.
In the last resort there is no good that cannot produce evil
and no evil that cannot produce good.
In the depths of winter I finally learned there
was in me an invincible summer.
Politics (poly ticks) n [from the Medieval English polytyk, French politique,
Latin politicus and Greek politikos for "many" and "blood-sucking creatures" (polites: see POLICE)]
1. POLITICAL: archaic 2. diplomatic 3. crafty, unscrupulous 4. artfully contrived; expedient.
-ticked to engage in political campaigning, vote-getting, etc. -ticked off to be a voter.
—Webster's New World Dictionary on American English
Nikki, your motion has attracted a *severe* nerd.
...i think i'm just happy...